Wednesday, December 9, 2009

pilot

Although the desire to enter the blogging arena has itched me for long,my inability to metamorphose my simplistic thoughts to words compounded by my ineptitude to handle critique had been deterring me to go forth with my blogging venture. But with nothing to occupy me now, i thought of trying my hand at it. The blog has been named "as a pilot undertaking" to signify the uncertainty that i have in mind while writing this blog as abstract writing has never been my forte and neither do i know if i like it or not. Hence i shall be using this blog as an experiment to understand if i really enjoy writing about random stuff and hence the name. Now if you have the link to this blog, i would not need to introduce myself as ,in all probability, you would be someone who knows me.The purpose of this post is to tell you what to expect from this blog . As the url of the blog suggests its supposed to be a drudge's muse hence nothing intriguing should be expected. It shall contain my random and abstract thoughts and hence may or may not interest you. Praise and critique are both equally welcome as the analysis would make me improve. Also not being an intransigeant fool,I'm open to a change in opinion hence comments and discussions would always be appreciated .So that's all for now.

ps: do check this page out

http://sites.google.com/site/rankmaniac2010site/

And the journey begins!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello?? Give me credit where its due!!

    Neways Good luck!! Looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete